Community Radio Station Based in Potchefstroom in The Dr Kenneth Kaunda District Municipality
(North West Province)
(Click on the number to call now)
060 573 1313
076 821 3027
Click here for WhatsApp: 060 699 1018
EMERGENCY NUMBERS: Click on the number to call automatically
Traffic Department: 018 299 5330 | Police: 10111 | Electricity: 018 299 5350 | Fire: 018 293 1111
WHO recommends 7 tips in protecting yourself against the risk of coronavirus infection.
1. Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or with an alcohol-based gel.
2. Need to cough or sneeze? Do it into a tissue or bent elbow, and then wash your hands.
3. Stay at least a metre away from other people, especially if they are coughing, sneezing, or have a fever.
4. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
5. Avoid direct contact with live animals. If this is impossible, make sure to clean your hands afterwards.
6. Do not eat raw or poorly cooked animal products and wash your hands, clean surfaces and utensils afterwards.
7. If you develop a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, seek medical care.
|SHOW NAME||LENGTH||TIME SLOT||COST|